Aims and Objectives
The Aims and Objectives of our Society are:
- To provide Social, Educational , Language and Economic Empowerment to
Women and Children.
- To safeguard the rights of the Child and provide for the well being of
Children in need, more particularly,
- Children exposed to any form of abuse,
- Children deprived of education
- Children suffering from ill health, physical
- To identify the beggars and impress upon them the significance of
dignified living and persuade them to take up an alternative livelihood and to
take such measures so as to equip them in attaining such means of living.
- To secure for the transgendered, their basic human rights and ensuring
them a better way of life by,
- Providing assistance in pursuing education.
- Facilitating the transgendered in exploring employment opportunities and
have them employed in an open minded work environment, where there is less or
no discrimination, stigma and prejudice.
- Guiding the transgendered in identifying their interests and assist them
further by enrolling them in concerned vocational training programs and/or
based on their individual preference, aid in establishing them as
- Acquainting them with varied Government programmes, schemes and welfare
measures and enlisting them into same.
- Persistent sensitizing and capacity building among the general public,
- Providing medical assistance and legal aid.
- To identify the homeless and the destitute and facilitate their
relocation in appropriate institutions.
- To provide medical and legal aid and assistance to the old aged and to
take such other measures to ensure their social well being.
- To empower the differently abled by providing,
- Medical aid and appliances;
- Vocational training and employment opportunities;
- Legal aid; and
- Other rehabilitation measures those are necessary to ensure them a
self sustained living.
- To mentor and provide guidance to the youth.
- To preserve and protect the environment and propagate the significance
of sustainable development for maintaining ecological balance.
- To conduct study on various social issues from time to time, gather
data, and carry out research.
- To campaign for awareness on the aforesaid issues by disseminating
information among the general public.
- To take such other measures and render services or assistance including
establishment of information centres, provision for shelter homes, setting up
of educational, research and training institutions, etc., to the aforesaid
class of persons and other persons, as may be necessary from time to time for
the betterment of society.
- To associate itself with any other institution, Society or Association,
having objectives wholly or in part, similar to those of this Society and to
co-operate with any person or body of persons in furtherance of such